I was hopeful to get in to medicine, now I'm wanting to stay hopeful IN medicine. This is one of the ways I do that.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Got it!
I got it - my first choice for rural which is up in Comox, 2 1/2 hours up island (or "up along" in NL terms). YAY!! My classmate who's also heading up there at that time seems pretty happy to have me join him too, which is nice, esp since i'm hoping to live in his relatives home. It turns out that they(his family) have a multi-family recreational property up there (huge rambling house) so there may be various people coming and going throughout our stay but I don't care! Anyway, haven't had the chance to talk to him about the details yet but I'm just thrilled that I'm going to be close to home for the month of July so I can come home whenever I want including the weekends. Especially since I'm already away for the month of June in Vancouver. Sometimes (usually) I feel really lucky to be me. This is one of those times. (and sometimes I just realize how nauseating I must sound. sorry about that but sometimes i'm just filled with gratitude - as irritating as that may be.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats! Aside from what I am sure will be a very interesting professional session for you, Comox sounds nice. You are going to miss the Filsberg Festival which sounds kinda neat.
Enjoy!
Post a Comment