Monday, November 06, 2006

Yes I'm still procrastinating

...but soon the tidal wave of work will knock me flat so I'm actually going to stop right here and go do some. I'll write a little note later or later this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jody, had chance to finally sit down to read your blog...sounds like you're having quite an experience so far at school..looks like you've made the right choice :).am in van city weekend of 27/28 jan..can you squeeze some time for a wee visit from me? send me an email.Kirst

Anonymous said...

Hi Jode, I just want to send a big hello and lots of energy to you, sounds like you are heading into a busy time. It is interesting to read this and get a feel for just how much you have learned this term - what an achievement. PS RU Reaallly off sugar? Damn impressive! PPS My grey matter and I loved the cell video.

Anonymous said...

Where are you? Head still above water?