Monday, November 27, 2006

winter wonderland

It's a beautiful bright white tonight in Van. The snow caused power outages across the city but I managed to avoid it. I had the benefit of everything I had today and tonight get cancelled (the university was even closed due to no power) so I had a bonus study day which I sorely needed. Some of the websites I've been visiting to procrastinate:

Yes, I know, even my procrastination is reaching the bottom of the barrel. Anyone have any good Canadian online Christmas shopping websites? I still have a few on my list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say it ain't so Jode! You are a "Lainy-ite"? Jennifer is addicted to it as well. Sigh. I find the whole celebrity gossip thing puzzling but maybe this is a guy/girl thing.

The images of Vancouver are great! It must be extra special for you folks since you don't get the snow so much. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Get to work you lazy girl!

Just kidding - like I'm one to talk - I am the queen of procrastination.

Thanks for dinner & shopping on Saturday. Delicious! Sorry the Doodles was such a grump & that I didn't take you up on your offer of the gift certificate thing. I just get so flustered when I'm shopping with the baby. Looking back I wish I'd got those fun shoes. Oh well.

Love ya!