I was hopeful to get in to medicine, now I'm wanting to stay hopeful IN medicine. This is one of the ways I do that.
Monday, July 05, 2010
Letdown
Well, today was a bit of a letdown as a first day. I did have a good orientation and whatnot but then when i went to my preceptor's clinic, I spent the day just watching & listening - I didn't get to see any patients on my own. I tend to hang back a little and get a sense of my preceptor's style and then get progressively assertive as I get to know him/her, so I'll be piping up tomorrow and later this week re doing more because today was dull. D-U-L-L. But I know it won't always be like this, so I enjoyed the afternoon and went to the gym.
Stay tuned for more interesting posts - I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment