Tuesday, June 09, 2009

a few days off

ahhhhh. I'm in Vancouver now, en route tomorrow to a gulf island for a personal development course as my selection for a non-clinical elective. Yay! Very much looking forward to it. I've had a few days off to visit with friends here and look around a bit - it's been great! So far I've only done 1 hour worth of work since Friday, and even that wasn't studying but some school admin stuff. I hope that by the end of next week I'm very much ready to return to my final 2 months of rotations in year 3. yippee! So, on this small island, i'm uncertain if I will have internet access and even less certain that I would want to blog while I'm there. So you're excused from checking this til at least Sunday, June 21. over & out.

No comments: