I was hopeful to get in to medicine, now I'm wanting to stay hopeful IN medicine. This is one of the ways I do that.
Monday, January 28, 2008
blood boil
There's some people that seem to cause my blood to boil much quicker than most. Usually I don't get mad easily. Sometimes I even encounter topics that (believe it or not) I don't feel that passionately about. But hearing negative judgmental people voice extremely strong opinions on a topic about which they're very ill-informed AND there's someone in the room who actually has first-hand experience but the opinioned person doesn't give them a chance to even air their viewpoint - THAT MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL. I'm hoping a session at the gym will cool it down because I'm still simmering. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jody, you got my interest peaked! By the way, any chance of guest speaking in my human body science class for Gr. 5? We are just starting the circulatory system!
Sadly I have my hands full over here - but if I were closer and if I had time, I'd certainly be game. :)
Post a Comment