Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm back!

Finally today I had the last of my deferred exams. Yippee!! I don’t think I ‘aced’ either one but I think I passed. I said to one of the examiners that I think once you’re in med school you must spend every set of exams just praying that you pass. Everyone always says “You will” but I tell ya, they make you sweat. Oh well, no matter what, they’re done until June. Yay!! I’m now ensconced in my new apt in Victoria and it’s great! Aside from the fact that it’s a few degrees below comfortable most of the time (keeps me awake I guess), it’s perfect. Tonight I’m off to a big welcome gala that the local medical society puts on for us at the Empress. Woohoo! A nice way to kick off the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you're back, Jody! I had peeked in once or twice after the holidays to see what was up, and was beginning to wonder. Congrats on getting your exams out of the way.

I just started reading Vincent Lam's book "Bloodletting and Miraculous Cures", so you'll have to let me know if your life is really like that.