- I'm in the throes of studying for an upcoming 8 hour exam this week which is Part 1 of the licensing exam by the Medical Council of Canada (MCC). While there are many motivations to study (not harming anyone this year when practicing being a big one), I seem to keep coming back to the fact that the dean of my little island program is now heading up the MCC and will be the one to sign our certificate. I'm sure he'll be looking for all 23 of our names and I don't want to disappoint him by not being on his list. Strange but that's what I keep thinking of. Apparently appearing to "have it together & know my stuff" is just as much of a motivator as actually knowing my stuff. :) Gotta go study.
- Oh yeah! I found a fabulous furnished sublet in Kingston for at least year 1 (possibly year 2) of my residency which is going to make my life so much easier! Very delighted that I took the time out of studying & spent the $1000 to go to find a place. What a relief.
I was hopeful to get in to medicine, now I'm wanting to stay hopeful IN medicine. This is one of the ways I do that.
Saturday, May 08, 2010
And it continues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment