Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Back in Vancouver

What I miss:

  • The dampness of living in a rainforest and being surrounded by giant trees and green ferns. Everything bursting with life.
  • Being able to walk everywhere so easily and everything being so accessible because of the high density.
  • The many many many yummy restaurants of every nationality imaginable.
  • Kits beach on a rainy summer evening with nobody around and delightful smells of the sea.

What I don’t miss:

  • The darkness and rain – just plain dreary. Extra dreary in June.
  • The high density making you feel like everyone’s on top of one another sometimes.
  • My money flying out the door so easily on food & life.

So ultimately I’m thrilled to be back in Vancouver for a few weeks to soak up the many delights that the city has to offer.

Oh! By the way, after a gruelling, brutal exam period, I'm happy to report that I made it through (much to my surprise, once again). yippee!! On to the clinical years!

No comments: