I was hopeful to get in to medicine, now I'm wanting to stay hopeful IN medicine. This is one of the ways I do that.
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Delayed reaction
Sorry it's been so long since I've posted last. I know that I told everyone to check this out and now have probably lost my audience except for the dedicated few. Or the slackers who are checking this during work because they're bored...
I've been busy vacationing since work ended for me on August 4th. Nothing too exciting but very relaxing nonetheless. I was over at my friend's cabin on a little island off the Sunshine Coast for a few days and then to Vic for 10 days or so. Very nice. In fact, I even gave myself permission to indulge in some binge-like TV watching one day where I watched 5 dvds of Six Feet Under episodes back-to-back. Definite sloth-like behaviour. Pure vacation. Now that I'm back in the big city, it's been a whirlwind of errands before the big day on Monday. I'm quite excited about meeting everyone and starting school again! I'm relieved at reading some of my classmates bios that it doesn't appear that I'll be the most ancient person in the class. Yay!
I promise to report out more faithfully come Monday when I actually have something to tell. Until then - thanks for tuning in. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
6 Feet Under is great. As far as binge TV watching goes you are choosing well!
Post a Comment