Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back home

  • Well, at least back to my temporary for-the-next-two-years hometown. Finished up my last rotation and now I'm about to start a 2 month rotation in family medicine. WOOHOO! Very happy to be doing what I signed up for for the next couple of months. And I'm planning on being more diligent about studying & exercising now that I don't have any pesky roommates distracting me. (yes, I will use any excuse I can think of to blame my laziness on)
  • Had a wonderful weekend in Ottawa visiting good friends from NL. It's amazing how much even a short time away but with dear old friends makes a 2 day break feel like a 2 week vacation. Very refreshing!
  • The other thing I'll make a plan for in the next few days is to write a more reflective blurb re some of my patient & doctor encounters on my last rotation. Thanks for your patience!!

No comments: