I was hopeful to get in to medicine, now I'm wanting to stay hopeful IN medicine. This is one of the ways I do that.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Inundated
...with well wishes & congratulations. As it turns out, I did "write more later" the other day but did it by emailing virtually everyone I know (if I missed you just message me as i obviously don't have your email address). As a result, I got all kinds of wonderful replies and mini updates from friends near & far. Anyway, it's resulted in a lot of computer time emailing and leaving me with none (nor the interest) to write on my blog. I'm going to lay low on here for a few days and may update something next week with a few of the funny octogenarians I've been meeting over the last couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment