Saturday, September 05, 2009

Week one

  • Well, the first week of 4th year is done and I’m happily enjoying a long weekend. I came back to 2 weeks of cardiology which is nice since the cardiologists in Victoria are top-notch and awesome teachers and it’s basically the same rotation that I was supposed to do for two weeks of 3rd year but was cut short because of Christmas holidays. As a result, it’s nice and familiar which feels like a good way to start the year. And given that there’s oh-so-much heart disease out there, I think some extra learning in this area can only be time well spent.
  • Not really feeling particularly insightful today, but just enjoyed a day of feeling like a normal person by doing normal person things (aka not studying). I’ll come up with something better next time to fill you in on.

No comments: