Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Panic ensues

I must say that the stress level in the class is palpable. Until today I wasn't really stressed. I'm still trying not to be but it will be good to get out of our classes at the end of this week and just have time at home to study. I find it's easy to get wound up by what someone else is studying and second guess my own study habits/approach. Failing one of the sections on the midterm doesn't help matters but I have since learned that it will be pretty difficult to get kicked out overall so that's somewhat reassuring. :} Anyway, do keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm kicking things off tomorrow morning at 4:30am. ugh. I figure I should get used to weird hours - might as well start now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello long lost friend, great to hear you're keeping your head above water! How can I reach you? Send me an e-mail with your new phone number and mailing address.
love, christine